BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- The total resistance of two resistors of 10 Ω each connected in parallel is 5 ohm .
- Wheatstone bridge is used to measure Unknown Resistance.
- The superposition theorem can be applied only to Linear Networks.
- An ideal current source has Infinity internal resistance.
- In the left hand rule, thumb always represent Direction of Force .
- Aluminium and platinum are Paramagnetic magnetic materials.
- Capacity of a battery is measured in mAh .
- Define Electrolyte ?
- Define Permeability ?
- The power factor is the ratio of Apparent Power to Real Power
- Nuclear power plant uses process of Nuclear Fission for producing electricity.
- Solar cell convert Solar energy into electrical Energy .
- Tesla is the unit of Magnetic Flux Density
- Ohm’s law is valid only for Linear Device.
- Relative permeability of vacuum is 1
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- State and explain Thevenin’s Theorem ?
- Show that when a number of resistances are connected in series, the total resistance is equal to sum of individual Resistance ?
- Define any THREE
- a) M.F.F b) Flux c)Reluctance d) Suscepability
- Write a note on Solar Cell ?
- Compare AC and DC ?
- Explain the importance of impedance Triangle ?
- What do you mean by form and Peak Factor ?
- Give the main advantages of hydro electric power ?
- Discuss about primary and secondary Cell ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
Q3. Explain the construction and working of lead acid battery
Q4. Define amplitude, time period, frequency, average and r.m.s. value of an ac supply.
Q5. State and explain kirchhoff’s current and voltage law with examples.
Q6. Discuss in detail the conversion of delta network into its equivalent star network.
Q7. What do you mean by self and mutually induced e.m.f.? Also show that K = M/ƒL1L2
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
BEE may 2017 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANK beE paper
Temperature ,Pressure and Humidity
Maximum Value and R.M.S Value.
Section B : BEE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
Poor Power Factor
Advantages of Electrical Energy
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING BEE DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
For any Help Related to BE Paper Solution Contact Us