BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Ohms law will hold good if the Temperature ,Pressure and Humidity Remains Constant.
- If 125V is applied across a 250V, 100w bulb, the power consumption will be
- Kirchhoff’s current law (KCL) is applicable to Linear Circuits.
- An ideal current source has Infinity Resistance.
- The unit of self inductance is Henry.
- For battery charging supply is DC Supply .
- Peak factor is defined as the Ratio of Maximum Value to R.M.S Value.
- The power consumed in pure capacitive circuit is Zero.
- To improve p.f. of a circuit, a capacitor is connected in Parallel to the load.
- Sun is a source of Nuclear energy.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- State and explain Kirchhoff’s current Law ?
- State and explain Thevenin,s theorem with help of neat Diagram ?
- What is constant current source and draw characteristics of an ideal current Source ?
- State and explain Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction ?
- Discuss about primary and secondary cells ?
- Compare A.C. and DC.
- What are the causes and disadvantages of poor power factor ?
- Mention six important Advantages of Electrical Energy ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Mention the similarities and dissimilarities of electric and magnetic circuits.
- What are the various precautions to be observed for obtaining longer life and better efficiency of lead acid battery.
- Define instantaneous value, maximum value, average value and effective value of an alternating quantity. OR
- Find the impedance, current and power factor of the following series circuits and draw the corresponding phasor diagram: (i) R and L (ii) R and C In each case the applied voltage is 100 volts, the frequency is 50 Hz, R=40Ω, L=0.1H,C=20µf.
- Explain the major components of a nuclear power station and draw there on block diagram ?
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
BEE may 2017 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANK basic electrical engineering bee paper
Temperature ,Pressure and Humidity
Maximum Value and R.M.S Value.
Section B : BEE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
Kirchhoff’s current Law Click Here.
Solution Click Here
Poor Power Factor
Advantages of Electrical Energy
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING BEE DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved basic electrical engineering may 2017 paper
Define instantaneous value, maximum value, average value and effective value of an alternating quantity.
For any Help Related to Basic Electrical Engineering May 2017 Diploma Solved Paper Solution Contact Us
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
JK Smart Classes Upload Lecture for Degree classes like B.TECH,M.TECH in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil Engineering
Engineering Classes Upload Lecture for Polytechnic Diploma classes in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil