BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
Basic Electronics PSBTE Diploma Solved Paper Nov 2016 SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Valence electrons are present in Outermost orbit of an atom.
- The process of adding impurity to an intrinsic semiconductor is called Doping.
- The value of knee voltage for silicon diode is 0.7 V
- Zener diode is made to operate in Zener Breakdown Region.
- The maximum efficiency of full- wave rectifier is 81.2 %.
- A transistor contains Two PN Junction.
- An ideal value of stability factor is Zero.
- The point of intersection of DC and AC load line is Operating Point .
- FET stands for Field Effect Transistor.
- FET is a Uni Polar Device.
- PIV Stands for Peak Inverse Voltage .
- The Potential biasing is most widely used.
- The emitter of a transistor is doped Heavily.
- The minority carriers in N type semiconductors are Holes.
- MOSFET has Three terminals.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Define doping .
- Write a note on Zener
- Why a bridge rectifier is preferred over a center-tap full wave rectifier?
- Explain the working of PNP transistor with .
- Write a note on stabilization and what is its
- Write down the significance of h-parameters.
- Distinguish between FET and
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Draw and explain the V-I characteristics of PN junction
- Draw and explain the Common Emitter
- Explain potential divider bias circuit with
- Explain the circuit diagram of single stage transistor
- Explain the construction and operation of
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS be paper
Zener Breakdown Region
Metal Oxide Filed Effect Transister
Section B : BE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
What is Zener diode? Draw its symbol and characteristics
hybrid Parameter) of transistor
Temperature variations affect the operating point of a transistor
Phase reversal of output voltage with respect to input voltage in an Amplifier
BASIC ELECTRONICS DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
CE configuration of a Transistor Click Here