BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM EXAM/CSE/IT/EEE/0664/Dec 2016 SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Valence electrons are present in Outermost orbit of an atom.
- The process of adding impurity to an intrinsic semiconductor is called Doping .
- The value of knee voltage for silicon diode is 0.7 Volt
- Zener diode is made to operate in Zener Breakdown Region.
- The maximum efficiency of full- wave rectifier is 81.2 %
- A transistor contains Two (2) PN Junction.
- An ideal value of stability factor is Zero.
- The point of intersection of DC and AC load line is Q-Point.
- FET stands for Field Effect Transistor.
- FET is a Uni Polar Device.
- PIV Stands for Peak Inverse Voltage.
- The Potential Divider biasing is most widely used.
- The emitter of a transistor is doped Highly .
- The minority carriers in N type semiconductors are Holes.
- MOSFET has Three terminals.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Define doping ?
- Write a note on Zener Diode ?
- Why a Bridge rectifier is preferred over a center-tap full wave rectifier?
- Explain the working of PNP transistor with diagram ?
- Write a note on stabilization and what is its Need ?
- Write down the significance of h-parameters.
- Distinguish between FET and BJT ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Draw and explain the V-I characteristics of PN junction ?
- Draw and explain the Common Emitter Characteristics ?
- Explain Potential Divider Bias Circuit with diagram ?
- Explain the circuit diagram of single stage transistor amplifier ?
- Explain the construction and operation of FET ?
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS be paper
Zener Breakdown Region
Field Effect Transistor
Peak Inverse Voltage
The Potential Divider
Section B : BE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
hybrid Parameter) of transistor
BASIC ELECTRONICS DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
single stage transistor amplifier
Construction and Operation of FET
Drift and Diffusion current