Download Previous Year paper of Electrical Machines-I 4th Sem EE/EEE/2520/May2019 PSBTE Paper
Electrical Machines-I 4th Sem EE/EEE/2520/May2019 PSBTE Paper
Electrical Machines-I 4th Sem EE/EEE/2520/May2019 PSBTE Paper SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Transformer core is made of silicon steel to reduce
- Laminations are used in armature of DC machines to reduce losses.
- In DC machines, maximum efficiency occurs when variable losses are to constant
- The generator operates on the principle of induced
- DC series motor is used for .
- The DC motors are best suited where almost constant speed is
- Very small transformers are generally
- Transformer steps up or steps down the Input Voltage.
- Transformer has no Losses.
- Transformers are always rated in KVA
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Why starter is necessary for a DC motor?
- What are the conditions for parallel operation of single phase transformer?
- Why the efficiency of the transformer is higher than other AC machines?
- A 4 pole, 1200 rpm generator with a lap wound armature has 65 slots and 12 conductors per slot. The flux per pole is 0.01 weber. Find the EMF induced in the
- Why DC series motors cannot be started without load?
- The no load ratio of a 50 Hz, single phase transformer is 3000/250 V. Determine the number of turns in each winding, if the maximum flux is 0.06 Wb in the
- Explain the differences between Auto Transformer and single phase
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Explain the methods of speed control of DC shunt Motor
- A 40 KVA transformer has iron losses of 450 W and full load copper losses 850 W. If P.F. of load is 0.9 lagging. Find full load efficiency, KVA load at which maximum efficiency occurs and the maximum
- Explain the working of 3 point DC shunt motor starter with neat
- Explain parallel operation of three phase Transformer.
- A 25 KW, 250 V, DC shunt generator has armature and field resistance of 0.05 ohm and 100 ohm respectively. Find total armature power developed when working (i) as a generator delivering 25 KW output and ii) as a motor taking 25 KW
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS be paper
Knee Voltage of Silicon diode is 0.7V
Zener Breakdown Region
Potential Divider or Voltage Divider Biasing.
Junction Field Effect Transistor
Voltage Controlled device.
Emitter is Highly Doped and Collector is Moderate Doped.
Section B : BE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
What is Zener diode? Draw its symbol and characteristics
hybrid Parameter) of transistor
Temperature variations affect the operating point of a transistor
Phase reversal of output voltage with respect to input voltage in an Amplifier
BASIC ELECTRONICS DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
CE configuration of a Transistor Click Here
Light Emitting Diode
Drift and Diffusion current
For any Help Related to BE Paper Solution Contact Us