Download Previous Year Microprocessor 8085 MP PSBTE May 2018 Paper at PSBTEPAPER.COM
MICROPROCESSOR 8085 MP 4TH SEMESTER
Microprocessor 8085 MP PSBTE May 2018 Paper SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Data bus in 8085 is 8 bit
- Maximum memory that can be connected to 8085 microprocessor is 64KB.
- Program Counter (PC) in 8085 is used to point to the address of instruction to be Fetched.
- EPROM stands for Erasable Program Read Only Memory.
- 8085 has Four addressing mode.
- DAA stands for Decimal Adjust Accumulator.
- TRAP is the highest priority Interrupt.
- DMA means Direct Memory Access.
- SIM instruction is used to output data from SOD Line.
- BSR stands for Bit Set Reset Mode.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Describe the special purpose registers of 8085 ?
- Explain the function of assembler, compiler and Interpreter.
- Describe instruction cycle, machine cycle and fetch Cycle.
- What is the basic difference between programmed data transfer and DMA scheme ?
- Describe the flags of 8085 ?
- Explain how address and data lines are de-multiplexed in 8085 ?
- Differentiate between memory mapped I/O and I/O mapped I/O ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
Draw and Explain the block diagram of 8085.
What is an Interrupt? Explain various interrupts of 8085.
Compare memory mapped I/O and I/O mapped I/O.
What are the categories of instruction set of 8085? Explain any one.
Explain Asynchronous data transfer scheme.
write a note on chip 8255.
microprocessor 8085 mp
may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANK beE paper
Erasable Program Read Only Memory.
Decimal Adjust Accumulator
Direct Memory Access.
Bit Set Reset Mode.
Section B : Microprocessor PAPER MAY 2018 solution here
Special purpose registers of 8085 Click Here.
Solution Click Here
Poor Power Factor
Advantages of Electrical Energy
microprocessor mp 8085 MAY 2018 diploma PAPER
Section c microprocessor 8085 MAY 2018 paper SOLUTION HERE
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
JK Smart Classes Upload Lecture for Degree classes like B.TECH,M.TECH in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil Engineering
Engineering Classes Upload Lecture for Polytechnic Diploma classes in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil