Download Previous Year Microprocessor 8085 MP PSBTE May 2018 Paper at PSBTEPAPER.COM
MICROPROCESSOR 8085 MP 4TH SEMESTER
Microprocessor 8085 MP PSBTE May 2018 Paper SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Data bus in 8085 is 8 bit
- Maximum memory that can be connected to 8085 microprocessor is 64KB.
- Program Counter (PC) in 8085 is used to point to the address of instruction to be Fetched.
- EPROM stands for Erasable Program Read Only Memory.
- 8085 has Four addressing mode.
- DAA stands for Decimal Adjust Accumulator.
- TRAP is the highest priority Interrupt.
- DMA means Direct Memory Access.
- SIM instruction is used to output data from SOD Line.
- BSR stands for Bit Set Reset Mode.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Describe the special purpose registers of 8085 ?
- Explain the function of assembler, compiler and Interpreter.
- Describe instruction cycle, machine cycle and fetch Cycle.
- What is the basic difference between programmed data transfer and DMA scheme ?
- Describe the flags of 8085 ?
- Explain how address and data lines are de-multiplexed in 8085 ?
- Differentiate between memory mapped I/O and I/O mapped I/O ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
Draw and Explain the block diagram of 8085.
What is an Interrupt? Explain various interrupts of 8085.
Compare memory mapped I/O and I/O mapped I/O.
What are the categories of instruction set of 8085? Explain any one.
Explain Asynchronous data transfer scheme.
write a note on chip 8255.
microprocessor 8085 mp
may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANK beE paper
Erasable Program Read Only Memory.
Decimal Adjust Accumulator
Direct Memory Access.
Bit Set Reset Mode.
Section B : Microprocessor PAPER MAY 2018 solution here
Special purpose registers of 8085 Click Here.
Poor Power Factor
Advantages of Electrical Energy