Download Previous Year Microprocessor 8085 MP PSBTE May 2017 Paper at PSBTEPAPER.COM
MICROPROCESSOR 8085 MP 4TH SEMESTER
Microprocessor 8085 MP PSBTE May 2017 Paper SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- 8085 has 16 address lines.
- Stack Pointer (SP) points to the next instruction to be executed. (T/F) True
- Accumulator (A) in 8085 is 8 bit Register.
- SID pin stands for Serial Input Data in 8085.
- INTR is lowest priority Interrupt.
- ALE stands for Address Latch Enable.
- 8257 is a DMA Controller.
- SID and SOD instructions are used for input/ output data
- 8251 is a programmable peripheral interface (PPI). (T/F). False
- 8085 microprocessor contains 5 Flags.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Explain PUSH and POP instructions.
- Explain the concept of DMA data transfer ?
- What do understand by interrupt priority ?
- What is a system bus? Explain various types of Buses
- Explain flag register of 8085 ?
- Differentiate between synchronous and asynchronous data transfer Scheme ?
- Explain the instruction format of of 8085 ?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
Q3. Explain various processor control instructions of 8085..
Q4. Draw the internal architecture of 8085 microprocessor and explain it.
Q5. Explain the function of 8279 keyboard/ display interface chip.
Q6. What is interrupt driven data transfer? Explain in detail.
Q7. Write note on any two:
- Instruction Cycle
microprocessor 8085 mp
may 2017 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a:- microprocessor 8085 mp psbte diploma may 2017 paper
Serial Input Data
Address Latch Enable
Section B : Microprocessor psbte diploma PAPER MAY 2017 solution
Special purpose registers of 8085 Click Here.
Poor Power Factor
Advantages of Electrical Energy
microprocessor mp 8085 MAY 2018 diploma PAPER
Section c microprocessor 8085 MAY 2018 paper SOLUTION HERE
For any Help Related to BE Paper Solution Contact Us