Utilization Electrical Energy UEE PSBTE Diploma Paper May 2019
Utilization Electrical Energy UEE PSBTE Diploma Paper May 2019 SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Dielectric heating is used for heating .
- Velocity of light, V= frequency X .
- The size of refrigerator is given by .
- Seam welding is used for welding .
- The power factor of a welding transformer is .
- It is essential to the job before electro
- Electrolytic processes are conducted at voltage and
- On main line railways more importance is given to .
- In projectors lamp is
- Vapour Compression cycle has stages
- The gas used as refrigerant in refrigerator is .
- DC shunt motor is a
- The starting torque of a dc series motor is .
- Induction furnace required frequency supply
- For traction work the suited motor is frequency supply.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- What are the advantages of electric traction?
- Write a short note on Schrage
- What is refrigerant? Give its
- State Faraday’s laws of
- Explain arc
- What do you understand by TIG welding?
- Give the advantages of coated
- What is pinch effect?
- Why LED’s have become so popular?
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Explain the working of a fluorescent tube with circuit diagram and state the function of choke and starter.
- Explain the principle of induction heating and its applications in
- Explain vapour compression refrigeration
- Discuss with diagram different methods of electric braking mentioning their relative merits and demerits.
- Draw the block diagram of ac locomotive and explain the function of each
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS uee may 2019 paper
Dielectric heating is used for heating ______.
Velocity of light, V= frequency X ______
The size of refrigerator is given by____
Seam welding is used for welding ____.
The power factor of a welding transformer is _____
It is essential to the job before electro
Electrolytic processes are conducted at ______ voltage and____
On main line railways more importance is given to _____.
In projectors_____ lamp is used
Vapour Compression cycle has____ stages
The gas used as refrigerant in refrigerator is ____
DC shunt motor is a ____
The starting torque of a dc series motor is _____
Induction furnace required _____ frequency supply.
For traction work the suited motor is frequency supply
Section B : UEE DIPLOMA MAY 2019 PAPER
Advantages of electric traction
short note on Schrage
What is refrigerant? Give its
Faraday’s laws of Electromagnetic Induction
Advantages of coated
LED’s have become so popular Why